Located in the Elysian Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, Dodger Stadium is the home field of the Los Angeles Dodgers, the city’s Major League Baseball (MLB) franchise. Opened approximately 55 years ago on April 10, 1962, it was constructed in less than three years. Dodger Stadium is currently the oldest ballpark in MLB west of the Mississippi River, and third-oldest overall, after Fenway Park in Boston and Wrigley Field in Chicago, and is the largest MLB stadium by seat capacity.
If you’re planning a trip to Dodger Stadium, let Via Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Via you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of sightseeing.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of four different sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos at Dodger Stadium:
- Enjoy the game from a party box that seats your whole group.
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour of baseball’s third-oldest stadium.
- Shop, drink, and eat all while viewing the game at the many shops and concessions stands around the ballpark.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways? Contact us today!