Knott’s Berry Farm is a 160-acre amusement park in Buena Park, California, owned by Cedar Fair. The park features 35 rides including roller coasters, family rides, children’s rides, water rides, and historical rides, and it employs about 10,000 seasonal and full-time employees.
If you’re planning a trip to Knott’s Berry Farm, let Via Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Via you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of fun.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of four different sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos at Knott’s Berry Farm:
- Soak up the sun at Knott’s Soak City Water Park.
- Extend your stay by booking a room at The Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel.
- Join the list of brave riders who have ridden the park’s oldest wooden roller coaster, GhostRider.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways? Contact us today!