Located in Western Arizona, Lake Havasu City is known as a base for trails in the nearby desert and water sports on Lake Havasu. The Lake Havasu Museum of History documents Native American and steamboat history. Lake Havasu State Park is home to beaches with mountain views, picnic spots and birdlife.
If you’re planning a trip to Lake Havasu, let Via Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car, especially if you’ll be camping.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Via you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of fun.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of four different sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos at Lake Havasu:
- Learn the history of popular Arizona attraction, The London Bridge.
- Experience a live view of the Milky Way and constellations while stargazing on Lake Havasu.
- Explore the outdoors while fishing, boating, or hiking.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways? Contact us today!