Located in the Phoenix area of Arizona, Lake Pleasant Park offers 148 sites for RV and tent camping, boat rentals and fishing.
If you’re planning a trip to Lake Pleasant Park, let Via Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or leave your car overnight.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Via you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of outdoor activities.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of four different sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos at Lake Pleasant Park:
- Explore over 4 miles of hiking trails.
- Enjoy an afternoon of fishing on the lake.
- Plan an evening of stargazing while learning about the moon and galaxies.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways? Contact us today!