Laughlin is a resort town located in Clark County, Nevada. It is located on the Colorado River, across from Bullhead City, Arizona. Laughlin has become a popular destination that offers dining, entertainment, recreation and gaming.
If you’re planning a trip to Laughlin, let Via Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Via you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of four different sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos in Laughlin:
- Hike the trails at Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park.
- Take a river tour with Laughlin River Tours.
- Play a round of golf and then relax and unwind at Laughlin Ranch Golf Club.
- Stay at one of Laughlin’s casino-resorts.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways? Contact us today!