Hurricane Harbor is a chain of water parks that are part of the Six Flags theme park chain. Although the parks are not identical, common features include a variety of body slides, speed slides, tube slides, wave pools, lazy rivers, and shopping areas. Currently there are seven locations in the United States and one in Mexico.
If you’re planning a trip to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, let Via Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Via you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of thrill rides.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of four different sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos at Hurricane Harbor:
- Enjoy “Dive-in” movies at the Forgotten Sea Wave Pool
- Experience some of the craziest rides in the country like Black Snake Summit
- Shop and bring home a souvenir
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways? Contact us today!