Universal Studios Hollywood is a film studio and theme park in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles County, California. It was initially created to offer tours of the real Universal Studios sets and is the first of many full-fledged Universal Studios Theme Parks located across the world.
If you’re planning a trip to Universal Studios in Hollywood, let Via Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Via you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of sightseeing and rides.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of four different sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos at Universal Studios:
- Experience the magic inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Take a ride on a river raft where you’ll see dinosaurs in their natural habitat during Jurassic Park – The Ride.
- Be a part of the live audience during a filming of EXTRA.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways? Contact us today!
<< Back to Popular Destinations