Located in Florence, Arizona, The Windmill Winery was founded in 2001 on a refurbished, rural brickyard. This historic and scenic place serves as a wedding venue, offers wine tasting, and hosts other special events.
If you’re planning a trip to The Windmill Winery, let Via Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways:
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Via you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of wine tasting.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of four different sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos at The Windmill Winery:
- Host a reception at The Big Barn that your guests will be sure to remember
- Enjoy a gourmet meal and drinks on the deck at The Lake House
- Take a group tour through the Wine Tasting Room to try and buy a variety of fine wines
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways? Contact us today!