Yosemite National Park is located in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains. It’s famed for its giant, ancient sequoia trees, and the granite cliffs of El Capitan and Half Dome. In Yosemite Village you’ll find shops, restaurants, lodging, and a museum.
If you’re planning a trip to Yosemite, let Via Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Via you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of sightseeing.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of four different sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos at Yosemite National Park:
- Plan your stay at one of Yosemite’s historical campgrounds.
- Venture out into the waters by boating across large portions of Yosemite rivers.
- Explore over 750 miles of trails.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Via Trailways? Contact us today!
<< Back to Popular Destinations